Remembrance – Journal on Your LO

I was invited to create for Rebel Without A Pause. Having four Designers that I am working for already I was a little reluctant. However, she chose me because of my journaling style. She’s been researching family history for over 25 years and as a result she began to make and sell heritage style digital art. AND she has designed loads! 
Posting to Digital galleries I have noticed a trend in making beautiful works of art that have little journaling. I know a lot of my readers do paper scrapping and, from what I have learned, our hearts have always been to capture the memory not only the picture. Works of art are amazing but if we want to leave anything for our offspring they will want to know about the occasion what it meant to us.
I can’t resist working with her to see where it will take us. Here’s the first kit I chose;-
1RWAP_0700_Rem You can purchase it here
Here’s my first LO
RWAP--rem-jtb_sic02
I used Jellebelleke's Designs Template called Spring is Coming and you can purchase the bundle here


Comments

Popular Posts