Project Life Week 12

This week I did something different from the usual BH Templates and kit. I used NBK-Designs ready made Template and added some embellishments.

It was great because I have had a sick week and it was a good week for content so I didn’t want to skip it and get behind.

I am so enjoying being current. It helps the info stay fresh and I can blog about my feelings much more freely.

I also revived my old posting of what I am reading, watching, learning etc., I used to do this once a month on my blog and I stopped doing it. However, when I looked back I enjoyed reading and re-living the memories.

Here’s NBK-Designs template

You can get it singly, in a bundle or with a kit. Here

nbk-365-tp-week12-1-farm

nbk-365-tp-week12-2-farm

I also used January Wordsnippets with Page 2

If you are visiting from Mom Creative, welcome.

Lorraine

Comments

Popular Posts