Time To Upload to a Gallery

Since my learning curve with Digi-Scrapping has become so steep I have found myself left wanting for more. I find the whole creative process so relaxing that I am creating a LO a day at a minimum.

I decided it was time to investigate being part of a creative team. This is very new to me so I have begun the search and discovered that most designers expect you to post to a gallery. Up to now I have not done this because primarily my blog has been the spot to show my creative work and then I post to social media sites from there.

So, I think it is time to research popular galleries to upload my work. I am not opposed to this because my blog is beginning to be overloaded with my LO’s. I read this post on The Daily Digi about posting to galleries and found it very helpful.

Do you have a gallery that you like?

DSC_0024

20F and sleet. Hmm!, a good day to Scrap.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope you find a team to work on! It's SO much fun. :)

Looking forward to seeing more of your layouts.
Sandra said…
Good for you, I wish you luck in finding the right team for you

Popular Posts