New Project – My Memories 2013: Cover To Cover

covermms13

My Memories  are hosting a project called My Memories - 2013: cover to cover on Facebook. It’s a closed community so you have to request an invite and your postings are private except within the community.

The project is to encourage you to build a complete Digi album by adding just 2 pages a month. The goal is to complete and print by December ‘13. There’s some great sharing going on over there and our host has been sharing lots of lovely tutorials. Best of all it’s free.

This is my cover page and my theme will be to record our first year back in the USA.

Kit by Scrap Matters called Life Every Day and I used a template by Cindy Schneider as a guide.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great cover page!! Love the colors. :)
alexa said…
This looks like an interesting project to do - are you doing it alongside PL?
Lorraine said…
Yes. I am focusing this purely on our experience of settling into life in the USA although I know that there will be crossover.

Popular Posts