Project Life Launch and Tutorial and Freebie Link

Making a concerted effort to do Project Life this year. Having the complete core kit from last year (that I barely started) and the Digi core kit download I am not sure which direction I am going to go in. I’m in a real, "’let’s see which direction life takes us in’ this year.

Yes, as far as PL goes this year I am abandoning my OCD and fully embracing my word for 2013, ‘LIVE’. At 51 I have decided it is time to experience living and not control all the outcomes. Anyway, that is for another blog post. On with PL.

I love this tutorial by Cathy at CZ DESIGN.  …Best practices and free photo templates. I love her no nonsense approach.

So I have my supplies and having a set time each week makes sense to me. Sunday afternoon makes sense. I won’t steel her fire so check it out.

My first page is around my Word for 2013.  I put text on the photos and the journal cards are from One Little Word 2012 class by Ali Edwards. I fit this all in the PL template with a back page and voila…sheer loveliness, if I say so myself.

PL13FP

This PL week 2

pl13-1-6a

Papers and embellishments are from digi PL kit Clementine.

Comments

Popular Posts