Rounding Up part 1.
24 hours of travel and we are home.
Rounding up some random events before I draw a close to the journaling on our Florida trip.
I am a little wired to put it mildly so I hope this little map makes sense.
I like to use my blog to capture the pictures that I might Scrap.
- I try to download my photos to my computer frequently so that they are organized by date and event. There is nothing worse than having 400 pictures to sort through when you get home from a trip. I tended to download daily if possible.
- I crop and drop at the download. By downloading frequently it makes it easier to process the photo’s as you go. I would crop and edit photos at each download and drop the photo’s that weren’t worth keeping.
- I tend to use my blog to exhibit the best from an event. This will take the hard work out of picking photos for scrapping as they will already be selected.
- Journaling those events not only serves to draw my readers in but also help capture the moment for my scrapping later on.
- I had introduced the trip Here and so in the next few days I will post a conclusion, so to speak.
- Then it will be time to order my prints for my Layouts.
Here’s a few more events to post:-
Fishing at Dunedin Pier with the York Family
Note to self : I want to make something like this.
I love the Florida coastline and wildlife
Day at Busch Gardens