Driving around Town

DSCF3809DSCF3812

My family finally conceded to allowing me an hour at Jo-Ann’s. I had a 40% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket. I got all excited because they had six Cricut cartridges on sale for $18.99 but of course they had been on sale for 24hrs and were all gone. Sob Sob (I think that’s a ploy!). Anyway, I did a little shopping (yes, a little!) They had DCWV 12x12 pads on sale for $12 and, although they are all delectable, I limited myself to the Botanicals pad.  Bought a couple of gifties for the girlies, DCWV calender pads $11.25 (lovely) and picked up two Nestabilities for $14.99 each. Not a bad days shopping.

Easter 2011 157Easter 2011 156Easter 2011 155

Had BK for Lunch

DSCF3813

A 22oz is small!

DSCF3816

Visited with York family before heading up to have dinner with friends. 

Comments

Jo said…
Looks like you've been having a lot of fun, very jealous of your trip to Joanne's! :)
amy said…
I love going to JoAnn's!!! My bank account however is not so fond of it LOL!
Nice score Lorraine!!! Hope you are having a great trip! xoxo

Popular Posts