PA and Me…Yesterday

I have discovered the delights of using templates. As much as I enjoy making pages they take time and they don’t always come together well. Using a template as a base co-ordinated with a great kit and the result is beautiful. When somebody else does the work and you get the results I would say that’s a definite bonus. If you need great pages in a jiffy that’s the way to go.
Furthermore I am very excited about being invited to join Jellebelleke Design’s Creative Team. She produces great templates. Here’s my first LO
jtb_foreverlove02_Pa&Me
The Kit was a member reward at Daily Digi called Everyday Moments
This template comes from the Forever Love Template Bundle By Jellebelleke Designs and look at this super deal.
1zyzbsi
These are included in the fab sale at Gotta Pixel over the weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Super layout, Lorraine!!!

Popular Posts