Sweet Memories, Project Life from NBK

Introducing NBK Project Life 2013. If you have ever looked at Becky Higgins Project Life and thought, ‘that’s a great idea but a little OTT for me” then this may be for you. Project Life 13 by NBK Designs comprises of weekly templates and a matching kit all themed for the month. (each sold separately). This type of PL design allows for a little more flexibility if you are used to the more traditional style of Digi Scrapping.     

nbk-365-tp-week06-prev

Week 6 found here.

I designed two 12 x 12 pages with the template and combined them for this picture. This is the view I will have when making up my book. 

nbk_365_tp_wk6_2x

I used Heart and I Feb Bundle for the papers and embellishments found here. AND it’s on sale right now!

Sweet Memories!

Comments

Popular Posts