The Big Weigh In

014

I completely lost the plot this week. It is the last 8 days of the school term and if any of you have worked in school you know what that can be like.  Fortunately I have a very organized principle and we dispensed the usual end of term ceremonies a few weeks ago. Nevertheless, it’s all consuming.

SO, I said all that to say I did not spend any time exercising or watching what I put in my mouth this week. Consequently the scales went up 1lb.  Oh well! AND now I am getting ready to leave for the USA for the Summer. Well, I am going to take a six week sabbatical from this series and will see you in September. I don’t think it would do much for me to try to lose weight whilst visiting friends and family.  However, hopefully I won’t put too much on and will continue to live healthily. See you here in September.

Comments

Popular Posts