The Big Weigh In

014

I weighed in at 9.10 today which means 1lb weight loss. My immediate thought was, “I’ll take that,” because, although it is only a 1 pound loss, it is going in the right direction.  I have read that scales are not always accurate at showing your progress because if you are building muscle it can throw off the scales. (That is my story and I am sticking to it!)

I did not do well at jogging this week.  Getting up at 6:15 AM to jog is definitely more of a sacrifice than I can give especially at the end of the school year.  If I haven’t had too difficult of a day I can squeeze out a little more energy for a run after school. Even Lilly is beginning to enjoy a little jog instead of her usual tree sniffing saunter!  So that is my new goal for this week – exercise after school.

More Next week.

Comments

scrappysue said…
Well done Lorraine, it certainly is a great step in the right direction! I can imagine that early jogging start would be tricky. I have also just started (at last!) and decided to take up swimming rather than yoga, although I will do both once I get back from vacation. Good Luck!

Popular Posts