Journaling 2018


Hey friends!
3 weeks of sickness over Christmas lead me to do some soul searching. 
One decision I made was to return to my roots. I do very little that nurtures me and as a result I have lost my motivation to complete my degree. So I decided to get back to scrapping. 
This year I am going simple. As part of my planner/journal line-up I am using a composition book. In the past I have made heavy financial investments in memory keeping only to stop half way through the year. This journal is for me so I can pick it up or put it down when I need to and there won't be any stress. Fun, Fun, Fun!
On the left under my mug shot I journalled about my intentions for the year. On the right in the pocket I journalled about some milestones I need to cross. This has been very therapeutic.

This is me facing 2018!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Simple is good!!! :)

Popular Posts