Re-Organizing My Craft Space




Along with my return to journaling my memories came a new vigor to organize my craft corner. I say corner because I share a room with two office desks and a library. As it is such a small space it is imperative that it is organized and practical. 
Hubby and I talked at length about shelves above my desk before deciding it was a no go. More a time constraint than anything else. So, after stealing one of the bookshelves for my stamps, stickers and dies, I decided to invest in a few other simple organizational tools.



The first was the crates. These crates were on clearance from Wal-Mart and just happened to match the color scheme of my room. They are great for 12x12 paper storage. Second was this wonderful Ikea kitchen cart. $39 shipped. Very heavy duty and easy to put together. It's very practical for me because I can move it around if I need to. 
Crafting on a busy schedule means everything needs to be accessible and easy to tidy up. I am pleased at the way it turned out. Are you doing any re-organizing for the year?

Comments

Popular Posts