Planner Line-up for 2018



Planner line-up from bottom up. 
DT Student monthly planner.
Kikki-K A5 which i am currently furnishing with a Cocoa-Daisy monthly planner subscription.  I am using this as a home organizer/planner and it sits at my desk.
Recollections spiral bound 12 month planner which I will use for planning my lessons at work.
Composition notebook which I intend to do my memory keeping in the form of a junk journal style notebook.
Patterned covered journal on clearance from Wal-Mart. I am using this to do my morning devotions.
Finally my personal size travellers notebook, which I made myself, this is my on-the-go bullet journal/calender. 
I have tried in the past to combine one or more of these but it never really worked out. I am refining the process as I go. The two that are repeaters are my devotional journal and my bullet journal. I have been using these for several years and would not be without them. The junk journal, recollections planner and kikki-k will be trial runs this year.
I am not a huge decorater of planners but I do use them and I do enjoy fabulous artwork.  My time is short and so I don't have lots of time to work on them; they need to work for me. 
What's your line-up?

Comments

Popular Posts