FInally a Paper Punch with Flexability.

So I have finally found a paper punch that I felt I could invest in. The We R Memory keepers punch board paper punch.


I have never been able to bring myself to buy a punch for $35+ that only works for one planner. With this set up I have the flexibility to punch for multiple styles and variations.
The punch board itself comes with five punches that you can arrange in the design you need. On the back of the board are instructions for typical planner styles like the Kiki-k 6 hole etc. Along with the board you can buy extension punches for spiral bound or disc bound planners. Glad someone finally figured it out.
I was able to buy the board and expansion packs for $38 on Amazon. Happy Birthday to me!

Comments

alexa said…
I've not seen one of these, but it looks like a very useful gadget. As you say, the more flexible the better. Looking forward to seeing how you use it - will it be for journalling or scrapbooking?

Popular Posts