Countdown to Christmas

I love Christmas! Ever since I was a child I have loved the magic that is Christmas. Today I know that the true meaning of Christmas is nothing less than a miracle; The Birth of Jesus our Savior. It is because of this truth that I continue to enjoy celebrating and passing on family traditions.

It is important to me and my family that the Christmas holidays are filled with joy and worship and that we as a family create lots of fond memories. This includes sending lots of lovely homemade cards, cooking and baking mouthwatering goodies, filling the house with homemade decorations, and sharing the love of God with others by inviting them to our home.  

However, like most of you reading this, life is so busy that I often don’t accomplish all that I set out to do or else I end up wearing myself out. So, with fresh determination this year I am making a plan. My plan is to have the cards made and sent early, house tidy and decorated, gifts bought, wrapped and sent, and baking and food prep done early so that we can all relax and enjoy the worship together! I got this  Christmas countdown clock to keep me in check and I will share more helpful finds as I go. Now I am going to go and make a hot chocolate and surf the net!


Christmas Countdown

Comments

Popular Posts