Color Challenge

I saw these leaves and was thoroughly inspired.

046

However, I know their vibrancy will be short lived.  I would love to decorate my home with such rich colors as we come into autumn. How can I extend their life and my appreciation of their loveliness?

Then it came to me. I think I will use them as my color palate for cards for next month. I need a whole bunch of thank you cards and it would be brilliant to have seasonal cards to use. What about a scrapbook page? You could create one for October with a picture to reflect the month and use these fall colors. Or you could make a lovely seasonal decoration to adorn your home.

So, I’ve decided to have a little fun.  On the 4th Saturday of the month I will post a color palate in preparation for the upcoming month.  If you are interested in joining me for the challenge leave a comment and let me know. Then sometime that month post your creations to your blog linking back to the color challenge post from “The View…” and send me your blog link. I will include your link to loveliness with the next color challenge post.  So of you go and make something colorful.

Next post is 22nd October

Comments

Popular Posts