Paper Pumpkin Excitement Builds

Hey Crafty Friends!

What We All Need is a Little Grace and Patience

So hubby and I went to purchase glasses for him today. I have to say it was a little demoralizing for him. Anyone who has glasses understands how hard it is to choose glasses when you cant see. Add a mask to that and you feel pretty helpless. Having gone through the same situation myself only a month ago I decided to accompany him. Well, despite obviously being together, the assistant refused to let me accompany him. I could immediately tell he was overwhelmed and the assistant was not helping. So he did what anyone would do in the same situation and chose exactly the same pair of frames as before. To add insult to injury we were $530 lighter when we left and our insurance was out of network. Darn you COVID19. What we all need here is a little grace and patience. Thankfully we are alive and well and surviving this pandemic together.

The Good News

So I received my email to say my July Paper Pumpkin kit will soon be on the way. What about you?  I know as much about this kit as anyone else so its a surprise when it arrives. Cant wait!! And did you know that you can still purchase the add on this month. It will extend your kit so that you can make 24 cards. Well worth it for only $10. 
Product List

I also discovered that by ordering a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription I can save on postage.
If I get one month at a time I pay postage each time I purchase but if I order the subscription through my shop the postage is grouped and therefore much less on a month to month bases. check it out.


The trials of a Diva!

So I have my camera set up and my diva light arrived today. I'm already to start video taping but boy am I having problems. So as soon as this diva figures out how to video on my phone I will start to showcase more product and cards. Wish me well. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts