Christmas pre-order and Introducing the August Paper Pumpkin - The Worlds Greatest

Well I am enjoying my last days of summer by hanging out in my jammies and watching Hallmark, Christmas in July. I'm about to put in my August - December Mini catalogue pre-order and so I am getting excited about Christmas crafting. I know that once I go back to school the days whir by and summer becomes a distant memory. So, unless I get organized now it's not going to happen. The mini catalogue will go live August 4th and you will be able to peruse all the lovely product.  AND, it is lovely! More soon!!


As my Friday round up I'd like to introduce the August Paper Pumpkin Kit. It's called The World's Greatest and the theme is to celebrate our everyday heroes. Do you have someone in your life who makes a difference? Here's the intro video;-

HAPPY FRIDAY!
 
And don't forget Paper Pumpkin subscriptions will also count toward bonus days. Every $50 spent will reward you $5 to spend starting August 4th - 31st

Comments

Popular Posts