Friday Round Up - Forever Greenery Suite

I've had a good play with this suite and thoroughly enjoyed it. And there's tons left for another day. I have several more stamp sets to play with before I start on Fall and Christmas cards so I'd better get crackin'. Time runs by quickly once I start back to school. It's Christmas before you can say Jack Robin! 
So, this is the Forever Greenery Suite. You can buy things singularly or you can buy the stamps and dies as a bundle. If you look at the annual catalogue it shows the colors you need for ink pads and card stock to co-ordinate with the paper.


Remember you can earn bonus day coupons $5 for every $50 that you spend. They will email the codes and you can spend them August 4th when the Aug - December mini catalogue goes live. I've got my list ready!

You can check my gallery for my cards as well as click through to find instructions. Happy Friday!


Comments

Popular Posts