Forever Greenery Suite by Stampin' Up

Hello Crafty Friends, 
How is everyone today? I am doing great! I have just come from the Orthopedic surgeon who gave me great news. I have been suffering with joint pain for several years and it intensified this summer. I was fearing the worst but he confirmed that it is not something that can merit surgery. It is most likely inflammation and bursitis. So plan of action is NSAIDS and exercise. I can cope with that.😉

I'm having loads of fun with the forever Greenery products. I think I'm going to get lots of mileage out of this set.



Directions for making this card are on TAMS website and you can get there through my gallery page under my header.

Product List

Comments

Lesley Lendon said…
Hi Lorraine, I viewed your posts the very same you week you first started posting and am delighted to be able to view your cards now. Your blog is looking great!

Popular Posts