Project Life Week 17

I am settled into my routines with PL which is a huge blessing.  Not only can I finish most of it in one sitting but it helps even on the odd occasion that I just don’t feel like putting a LO together. I am a month behind which doesn’t worry me tremendously but I wouldn’t want to get behind much more. So this weekend, after being sick for over two weeks, I had to push myself to ‘get on with it’. I am glad I did as it all went smoothly and I loved working with this kit. I have three designers that I am CT’ing for at the moment and they know I love to scoop up on those matching journal cards. They pull everything together and make the pages look so cohesive.

wk17-April21-27-p2

wk17-April21-27-p1

This weeks PL was made from a Bundle by ‘A Little Giggle Designs’ called Make A Wish and is on sale here

Comments

lisaplus6 said…
your photos just make me smile BIG! You did a beautiful job capturing life and the spread is so pretty!
alexa said…
Lovely pages telling a great story. The smaller cards make a nice contrast to the photos,
Lorraine said…
Thank you for your nice comments!

Popular Posts