11 Things To Be Thankful For In 2011

 

062

Son’s adjustment to High School has been pretty big. It has been a challenging year for all of us.

036

I have had a great year of school work to be thankful for. This year I am moving into a new role and finding it a little more challenging.

Sarah's Wedding 100

At Easter we were able to join my family in Florida to celebrate the marriage of my baby sister Sarah to Luke Fanning.

Sarah's Wedding 033

Being an only child and living overseas family times are really precious to James.

Easter 2011 010

The Yorks

We were afforded the pleasure of seeing both sides of our family.

 

Easter 2011 030

The Frosts

058

I walked for charity this year and eight of my colleagues joined me.

002

Lilly continues to be a great sense of comfort to me.

Furlough011 001

It was also Furlough year this year so off we trotted to the USA to report back to friends and family about our work.

Cruise 2011 033

While away we had the opportunity to celebrate 20 years of marriage.

IMG_0066

It is a crazy hectic life but we manage to let our hair down and stay sane. (I think).

Comments

Popular Posts