The Big Weigh In

I am late posting this week. Believe it or not, I am on half term b10lbsut I have been busier than usual. Hubby is recuperating from surgery and I am trying to fit in doctor appointments and dentist appointments as they seem to make it their job to make after hours appointments difficult to get.  I don’t know about everyone else but I really have a hard time with that. (Anyway , that is for another day). THE BIG WEIGH IN…yes! I lost 1.2lbs this week. To me this was very unsatisfactory despite moving in the right direction. I ate no more than 1100 calories in any given day and exercised at least 25 mins a day without fail.  I need better results.

I did use Weight Loss Resource this week and found it very helpful to log what I ate and see how it compared nutritionally to what they consider healthy.

However, I need a little more help than that. SO, I decided to give Slimming World a try. I have never done Slimming World before and three close friends have successfully lost scads of weight with them. I tried Weight Watchers last summer and lost the battle before I even started. I needed a new approach. So, I took myself to the meeting last night and signed up. They recommend a 10% weight loss target to begin with and this happens to be what I want to lose in total. I have a stone to lose so the goal is 7 weeks. Will let you know more next week.

Comments

Popular Posts