Trim

My word for 2011. I am Still working on the ‘declutter’ to trim down my belongings but it was only a matter of time before I got serious about my weight.

I have to admit, sadly, age is a factor in my weight gain. However, I will not age gracefully but will go kicking and screaming all the way.  SO here’s to a trim me.

Most people recognize that If you are going to lose weight it has to be with a plan that works for you. 10 years ago Weight Watchers did the trick and I lost loads of weight after having James. However, tried that last summer and I was just throwing away money every week. I don’t even seem to have the will to restrict myself anymore. However, I have discovered that if I am good Monday through Friday by eating healthy foods, limiting treats and walking daily. I can have treats at the weekend and still lose weight. So this is my plan of attack. I have about 5 more pounds to lose and then I will be happy.  I have to look good in this dress for my sisters wedding in April. Here goes!

P_6802_1_127200

Dress will be in Latte.

Comments

Popular Posts