Celebrations are in the Preparations

012

Christmas, a time when we can celebrate the birth of Christ and rejoice in it. And I do! I love Christmas. For me Celebration is in the preparation. I love to make lists, and start the countdown. I think about how I can spread the joy and spread the word. I have a great sense of worship as I enter into the season. It is not crass or commercial, it is Christ centered and intentional. And I love it.

Two days ago I had to go into the Nursery at school to help cover in the absence of a teacher. I started to play with the play-dough at the table and soon a crowd gathered. I gravitated toward the Christmas Tree cutter and before long I was singing jingle bells, along with half a dozen 3 year olds, much to the amusement of my colleagues.

Comments

Popular Posts