Project Life Week 28

My pages have more pictures of natural life than people these days. I make no excuses. I am thoroughly enjoying my new playground after leaving the city. AND as I have no real friends and acquaintances yet this is pretty much it.

However, my one year of re-entry and recuperation is quickly coming to an end. I received a call this week from the Department of Education and will attend Substitute Teacher training on the 31st July for the Autumn term. I am thrilled to start this new adventure in my life.

Wk28-July7-13-p2

Title Journal cards and background paper are from Le Petite Papperie Basil collection by Carina Gardener.  ‘Smile and Laugh’ title are part of the tangerine collection which were a freebie for joining persnickety Prints. The writing on the photos are called framed sentiments by Karla Dudley (which I love!) The Journal Cards are by Tickled Pink called Make a Wish. 

Wk28-July7-13

Hope you have a great week

Comments

Popular Posts