Project Life Week 27

I love these journal cards by A Little Grace and Mercy. She has been making a monthly selection available free on her blog. The color stays the same for uniformity but the content changes. I love the clean lines. Look under Freebies.

Wk27-June30-July6

The background paper is by Cosmo Cricket from the Get Happy kit.

Wk27-JUNE30-July6-p2

My third guest post at DigiScrapLove entitled Project life Tip #3: Choosing and Using Templates is now uploaded.

As my journaling says it was a difficult week and I am thankful for God’s many blessings.

Comments

Abi said…
Lorraine, I really enjoy looking at your project life pages. Thank you for pointing out the freebie.
alexa said…
Some lovely photos of gardens to delight the eye. Glad o read the chemo is over for your dad and hope all goes well for you as a family.
Lorraine said…
Thank you both.

Popular Posts