Just to Recap.

No doubt that my life will soon take off in another direction so I am taking advantage of savoring every moment.  Moving from the UK to the USA this year was unexpected but inevitable.

Just to recap:-

April we gave the news to everyone that our work in London was finished.

001

Then began the negotiating, planning and organizing. We had friends visit from the USA and a team come to be involved with Hubby’s business.

July I finished my job at school. Said goodbye to all those bright sparks and wonderful colleagues.

IMG_1573

Then I started the plan of attack on our stuff.

I never want to hoard again!

September Hubby finished his job.  Sad to leave everyone behind.

Then we put the finishing touch on everything and said our final goodbyes.

IMG_1959

October we flew. Whew! what a hectic year! So Far.

Comments

Popular Posts