Junk Journal Entry for Spring


Really enjoying the junk journal process, for now. I am saying for now because I am finally grown up enough to admit that I get bored. I spent years trying to find a form of memory keeping that fits but I never have found that 'peace'. 
I decided I would make an insert for the season. My front cover is made out of a photo copy of a water color painting I experimented with. (Undecided as to whether I want to go down that path.)


Made a few entries about life at the moment. After being a scrapper for many years I can't break away from keeping things neat. It's a learning curve!
I find uploading photos from my phone to be very convenient but the quality is nowhere near that of my DSLR. I might have to switch back and endure the inconvenience.

Comments

dellgirl said…
Junk Journal is a good name, I have a few of those myself. I can't seem to find a way that satisfies for more than a few months. Guess I'll have to keep on doing what I'm doing until something more interesting grabs my fancy.

I hope the remainder of your weekend is nice.
Lorraine said…
I am glad I am not the only person! Thanks for visiting.
dellgirl said…
Hi Lorraine, it's me again, just dropping by to say hello and to check for any new posts. I don't get to blog often anymore but, I wanted to interact with you again. I enjoyed our previous conversations a lot.

I hope all is well with you. Wishing you a great week ahead.
dellgirl said…
Hi Lorraine, it's me again, dropping by to say hello. I hope all is well with you. Wishing you a great week!
Lorraine said…
Hey thanks for the encouragement.

Popular Posts