Pajama Day

It is a pajama day today.
When I was in fourth grade, a novelist came to talk to my English class. She told us that being an author meant sitting at the kitchen table in pajamas, drinking tea with the dogs at your feet.
J. Courtney Sullivan
It is a rare treat for me and that’s what makes it so special. My son is away for the day and I have no pressing appointments or responsibilities at hand.
And this is where I get most of my work done. Thinking and praying about the year ahead. What a luxury!
I am thinking organization and have a few posts planned about some of my wonderful discoveries.
I am planning and re-evaluating my roles and making a prayerful road map.
My prayer for 2015 includes, not just one word, but words like productivity, co-operation, establishment, enjoyment.

These words may not be very awe inspiring to read. Believe me, after transplanting life, loves and home,  across the Atlantic these past two years, these words and what they encompass are a balm to my soul. 
Finally, a revelation for me is that ‘online’ community and all that it brings is a necessary part of my life. The inspiration and creative expression that I gain from being a part of this community is a life line to me. SO, this will definitely be a part of my to do’s this year.

So please forgive this dusty little corner of mine and my missed opportunities with you. I am looking forward to our journey this year.
From a girl in tiger print Jammies sipping English breakfast tea with the dog at her feet a big thank you for the opportunity to thrive. Hey! maybe this is my encompassing word for 2015. Thrive. What about you?

Here are some pretty sparklies for you.




Comments

alexa said…
Sparkly indeed with the energy of those wonderful words for 2015! Wishing you lots of joy and energy in your thriving :).

Popular Posts