Which Cup Goes Best with This Card?

So I picked these lovely tea cups up from my local thrift store. They are all originally from the UK by the way. I was thoroughly blessed. This is a tongue in cheek picture based on the which cup goes with this outfit posts on Facebook.
Stamps used:-
Lovely You (Cling stamp set)  152525 $24

And don't forget, it is the last day to take advantage of the 2020/21 catalogue kickoff party. Spend $250 and you get $25 rewards to spend at check out as well as the usual rewards. $250 check out would get you $50 in rewards to add in goodies!
SHOP HERE

Comments

Barbara said…
I love your card! The blue cup is totally my favorite as well as the best one to go with the card!! Thanks!
Tricia Butts said…
Lovely card design. I would choose the cup below it with the rosebuds. Simple design that doesn't compete with your beautiful card.
Beth M said…
Love the card and where you got your inspiration from. I would choose the blue cup.
Lorraine said…
Thank you! It was lots of fun.

Popular Posts