CASE-ing Tuesday #257 (2020-2021 catalogue page 22)


CASE-ing Tuesday #257 (2020-2021 catalogue page 22)

This card is to showcase the LOVELY YOU stamp set from Stampin' Up.   I'm a member of a Facebook group called CASE-ing Tuesday. We are challenged to reproduce a card based on a Stampin' Up catalogue photo. It can be exactly the same or changed up. As you can see from the card pictured below my colors are different. I dont have a supply of ink pads yet so I had to go with what I had (that's about to be remedied!). It's a pretty simple design. I re-stamped the grey leaves and liked the shadow effect. 


Lovely You Cling Stamp Set (English) 152525     Price: $24.00 
 


Also in a bundle with the LOVELY LABELS PICK A PUNCH

Lovely You Bundle (English)154070   Price: $42.25







Comments

Unknown said…
Such a fun stamp set! Great job.

Popular Posts