Markers - Still Good After 20 Years!


Messy space, I know!! I roll my sleeves up when I craft and get stuck in. 😊
I am waiting for my Stampin' Up starter kit to arrive and busy getting inspired. I wanted to show you this card for the purposes of demonstrating the quality of the Stampin' Up marker. I purchased these markers 20 years ago. I have not used them frequently but every time I go to them they are as wet and fluid as the day they were purchased. I am pretty amazed. 
I bought some junk journal items from a market place seller on FB and included were a set of name brand markers. Everyone of them were completely dried out. I am sure that the seller had no idea. She had never used them and just assumed that they were still good. I trashed them and enjoyed the rest of the package. Life is too short!
Ill be the first to admit that Stampin' Up can be a little pricey but the quality can't be beat. When you know you are getting quality, you can afford to pay a little more. 

Stampin' Up have coordinating ink pads, markers and papers in various groupings. They also have stampin' blends markers that come in sets of two for the purpose of shading on your images. You can check it here.

Comments

Popular Posts