Returning to my Roots - Stampin' Up

Hi Friends,
When our center is shaken and we feel off kilter we often return to things we know. It's a kind of comfort to know that those experiences will remain the same. For me it is in the craft room. So, I am happy to say, I am returning to an old favorite by picking up my stamps and ink once again.  
It is no small coincidence that Stampin' Up are running a promotional this month. For $99 you can take advantage of $125 of product, get your demonstrator starter kit and as an extra benefit they are giving a free bundle kit with it. 

And this is what I got:-
Stamp set 'Still Scenes'

Stamp set 'Pampered Friends'

Stamp set 'lovely You' 

Lovely Labels Pick a Punch

I also ordered 3 bottles of re-inker, two stamp pads, and a brush for my dies. 

And my freebie was:-
Blossoms in Bloom stamp and die set

If you are interested on getting in on this deal or want more information you can go to my link. Stampin' Up and choose the join link. You can also download the new catalogue. Feel free to contact me as you will find my contact details there. Cant wait for my goodies to arrive. Will share more soon.



Comments

Melissa said…
It is comforting to return to something we know! Enjoy those goodies & best of luck with the return to Stampin' Up - their products are always FUN to work with.

Popular Posts