Blossoms In Bloom

Blossoms In Bloom Stamps
Many Layered Blossoms Dies
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch

So my starter kit arrived and first out of the box were these lovelies. I Iove beautiful dies don't you? They make a card pop!
It's been a long time since I have done any serious card making and it is a learning curve for me. I learned not to use heavy card stock for such a detailed design as it made it hard to get a good crisp cut from the die. I also learned to place the die cut before I stamp so that it fits on the card. 😉 However, I liked the effect so I went with it. I'll just use a larger envelope. 
You can click on the images below if you want to learn more.

Can be purchase in a bundle to save 10% or purchase separately

Can be purchased separately or in a bundle with:-

Lovely You Bundle












Comments

Shannon Kissane said…
Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it. I actually really love how the die cut hangs off the edge.
Unknown said…
Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing.

Popular Posts