Eighteen Months Later

Hello Friends,
It's been quite a while since I wrote. Jan 1st 2019 to be exact. My life in 2019 was vastly different to now. But then again, everyone's life in 2019 was vastly different to now. 2019 was the year I finished my huge climb to teacher licensure. Exams, student teaching, no pay check and praying to land that perfect position. It was certainly hard slog and, praise God, I did get that perfect position at the school down the road. 
My first year of teaching, thanks to COVID-19, has been very different to what I had envisioned. AND my next year will be equally disturbing but, God willing, we will get through it. I dont want to belabor the point as I know that many more have suffered worse than I and it is not over yet. I know that you have your own story, my friend. My heart aches! 






Comments

Popular Posts