Oh! So Many to Choose From

I like a little grunge every now and then! I just can't stop with this stamp set. I am waiting for new inks and so I am making use of my original Stampin' Up pads. As you can see they really need re-inking. (I am not surprised after 20+ years) However, a lot of the colors have changed in that time and they have even changed the style of the stamp. So I think I will put my old pads aside to use with the kids and invest in a new set. Oh! so many to choose from. 
And if you buy a complete set of either of these four combinations you save $7.50 so It's like getting a stamp free. I might not need all ten of each combination but I went with the set of subtles as a basis and I will fill in the gaps from there. You can also buy co-ordinated papers either in a pack of individual colors or in a combination. Check my shop here to see your options.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Pretty rose ribbon flowers. That's amazing.
Pretty rose ribbon flowers. That's amazing.
Lorraine said…
Thank you Michelle!❤️

Popular Posts