Lovely You Bundle Showcase


I've spent the last couple of weeks playing and experimenting with this bundle and I have to say, I love the simplicity. The sentiments are LOVELY! and I enjoyed creating with these adorable flowers.  Add colored ink and matching cardstock and your design is complete. This set makes great cards.

Sign up for my newsletter in the month of July and I will send you the PDF with instructions for the card set above.







And don't forget for every $50 spent this month you will get a $5 bonus coupon emailed to you to spend in August 4-31


Comments

Allison Rushin said…
Love what you created with the Lovely label bundle & thank you for the inspiration.
Mine has arrived today just in time to have a play with it at the weekend.
Lorraine said…
Have fun Allison and thanks for visiting.
Donna said…
Love the blue card.

Popular Posts