Get Well Soon Blossoms in Bloom

I had a wonderful weekend filled with work, rest, worship and play! Some weekends are not always like that but this one was. 
We are at that point in the summer that we are now counting down the weeks before it is time to return to school. So the heat is on, so to speak, to finish all those DIY's that I bravely started and did not finish. And who really knows if we will really go back but for now that is the plan. 
Today I went to worship and have enjoyed a few moments in my craft room. Long may these weekends last! What about you? How did you spend your weekend?
I am enjoying this stamp and die set so much. I did have a little trouble getting the dies to completely cut so I added an extra piece of card stock as I sent it through. This helped. I also found it cut much easier on the DSP because it is thinner. If you want instructions to make the card follow the link in my gallery.

Bonus Days

Don't forget Bonus Days are still going on until the end of the month. Earn $5 for every $50 that you spend. Coupons are redeemable in August.

August - December Mini Catalogue

Our mini catalogue goes live in August and it is packed with fall and Christmas goodies. I will post a link to the PDF when it goes live but if you would like one of your own you can leave your contact details on my Stampin' Up shop. My store



Comments

Popular Posts