I Have Taken Time to Craft This Creation With You in Mind

Product list below

So, as I sit at my desk on Sunday afternoon I ask myself, 'what kind of post would keep people engaged?' In this world of bad news and more bad news, "what do people want to see and become a part of?"

I like to see beautiful things. I'm very visual so I love color and layout. Most of all I love to create beautiful things and share them with others. A unique handmade piece says so much to the recipient. It says, 'I have taken time to craft this creation with you in mind.'
 
If this is you then I would like to hear from you. I am in the process of devising a business plan and I want to center it around the needs of my readers. In these difficult times people have withdrawn and been left with a feeling of helplessness. People have been isolated and feel disconnected. This can leave us feeling undervalued and depressed. Creating something beautiful can lift your spirits and then when you write a note and send it to someone else you are encouraging them.
As a coach this is what I want to build my business around. I don't just want to sell product but I want to build a community of crafters that can inspire one another to do something lovely for others and be encouraged themselves. 
So, I said all that to say, how can I best do that for you? What do you need to get to that place? I have a few ideas that go from impersonal to more personal. 
Here's my brainstorm:-   
  • Weekly videos on product and cardmaking
  • Blog posts and FB posts on product and cards
  • A private FB group for my customers where I can host special events.
  • Kit class- I will send out paper and embellishment for an online class and you provide your own stamps.
  • Paper Club - I can send a mixed assortment of the designer papers to help you get started and bulk your supplies.
  • Zoom hour once a week for my customers where we can showcase out creations and build community. 
  • Seasonal specials
I am sure there are so many more ideas but now I want to hear from you. Add your voice to the comments and let me know what would help you engage with your creative side and encourage your friends.
 
Card was made with :-
Forever Fern Bundle (English)   154094
$54.00
Forever Flourishing Dies   152714
$36.00
Forever Fern Cling Stamp Set (English)   152559
$24.00
Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper   152492
$11.50
Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock    131201
$8.75
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad   147104
$7.50
Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin' Pad 150083  
   $7.50










Comments

Popular Posts