Wedding Card and Life's Champions

 Hello Friends, Happy Saturday! 

We finally get a hot day, without stormy weather, here in SW VA. We started cleaning and painting my deck in May and we are finally getting to spend some time getting it finished. Between work schedules and the rain, it is a looong project!

This guy met his end in my paint tray but it was such a beautiful ending. I felt sorry for the little guy but said a sad goodbye and took a snap before scooping him out. Isn't he glorious!

I have two weddings to make cards for. I made this with White Shimmer paper and So Saffron Designer Paper from the subtles set. I wanted a card that was classy and didn't overwhelm. I stamped the sentiment in ink and then stamped again in versa mark ink and used clear embossing powder over the top. My camera can just about pick it up. I like this technique and will definitely use it more. However, you need a Stamparatus for this technique.

I want to remind you that August 10th is the last day to get your order in for the August Paper Pumpkin Kit. Watch this space for news about the September Paper Pumpkin cus' your gonna'' love it!

Comments

Popular Posts