Gearing Up to Celebrate Fall

 I'm not sure if you are in a location that you have been able to feel a change in the weather but we definitely are here in SW Virginia. After barely having a summer it feels a little premature. We have had loads of rain this year and barely a week of sunshine at any given week. Add the fallout from a pandemic and we may as well close it all up and wait for next year!

I am forcing myself to wait until the end of August to get the fall decorations out and the struggle is real! I picked up this cute pillow from Walmart for very little money and its so nice! 


The stitching is even raised!

And, look what arrived today! 


I took advantage of the Bath and Body 3 wick candle sale. I did not go mad as I just purchased these two. I enjoy the Christmas scents the best and so I buy more on Candle Day in December. I purchased Fall Farmhouse which has a pumpkin base smell and Acorn Lane which has a more floral/clove smell. I probably will keep one and give the other as a gift. I love seasonal scents around the home, especially in the evening. 

I am also awaiting the arrival of some Stampin Up fall products. 

Can't wait to get my hands on this. I'm looking forward to having a play. 

And finally, I have a online barista coffee party lined up. I cant wait! As soon as those fall flavors are available we will PARTY!! 

So, as you have read I am gearing up for fall. Cool evenings and crisp mornings. Can't wait!

What are you doing to celebrate the new season?

Comments

alexa said…
That does sound very cozy, with pretty pumpkin cushions and the scent of cloves ... Our July and August, bar a few hot days, have been a bit nondescript too - but alas, it's cold and drippy wet and not feeling like a nice Autumn yet!

Popular Posts