Don't Worry about Tomorrow, Fall Paper Pumpkin and Scrapbook Page

 Hey Friends,

Happy Hump Day! What a ride!! Started back to school in preparation of the hybrid model and three days later we are reverting to fully virtual. I'm coping a little better today, thank you Lord!,  but yesterday I was a little deflated.  In fact, it was a two dessert day and that was just the evening. 😊 I've been pretty grumpy for the last two days and that is just not me. The Lord reminded me this morning that I just need to concentrate on today. God has provided grace for today. I cannot withdraw grace from tomorrow.


So, inspired by a fellow YouTuber and I can't remember her name, 😕 I decided to use my stamps for scrapbooking. Here is the finished result.


Hoping to upload a video in the coming days.

I also want to remind you that you can now pre-order the September Paper Pumpkin Kit. I have it on good authority that it is going to be all about fall ya'll. So, if you are like me and you can't resist anything fall you should jump on this one. 3 month subscription



Comments

alexa said…
I've not come across Hump Day and had to google! Thank-you for enriching my vocabulary - I like this expression :). Your page really shows off your very pretty cat.

Popular Posts