Going Foreword, My Blog is Where I Kick of my Shoes

 Good Morning Friends!

Something life changing happened to me this weekend and my response is to write (AND more about that later) BUT it made me make a decision about my blog. This blog has been transformed so many times to fit whatever new pursuit I had. Social media told me that if ever I was to have a successful blog that it needed to be single focused.   I now realize I was concentrating on the wrong goal. Successful or not, My blog is not to SELL stuff, or create a following based on ONE area of my life. My blog is my space that represents all of me that I choose to share. It is my home where I can kick off my shoes and be myself without fear of judgement. 



Comments

alexa said…
That sounds very permission-giving! Hoping that blogging brings you lots of interior freedom and happiness :).

Popular Posts