So Here is to Schizophrenic Blogging

It's been more than 18 months since I last wrote. Life simply took over. 2018 I was completing my college courses. 2019 I was student teaching and taking umpteen praxis exams. Which, I am glad to say, culminated in the acceptance of a teaching  position at the end of the summer. AND as any teacher knows I have flown by the seat of my pants ever since! 
Being a first year teacher I am pretty much expecting the rest of the year to be the same. I am gearing up and bracing myself for the onslaught. However, I am beginning to think about what I want for next year. I'm not going to make this a New Year Resolution post, that's for another day but I just want to  put this out there; I want to write again. I have continued to write in my journals but I have missed the creative process of blogging.
I have always wanted to develop my blog but have been led to  feel that unless my blog specializes then it won't be of value. My interests are too many to specialize and that has kept me from writing. I am going to conduct an experiment over the course of 2020. I am going to put myself out there by writing regularly and see where it takes me. So here is to schizophrenic blogging. I hope you enjoy the ride!


Comments

Popular Posts